RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
- The Customer has the right to withdraw from the Contract, concluded with the Company through the Website, within 14 (fourteen) days from the delivery of the Products, in accordance with the provisions of Articles. 52 et seq. of the Consumer Code. It is not necessary to indicate the reason why the Customer decides to withdraw from the Contract, but a brief explanation may help the Company to improve its services and Products.
- To exercise the right of withdrawal, the customer must do as follows:
- The Company indicates as the shipper for the return of the Products the courier TNT for foreign countries, and GLS for Italy. Through the aforementioned couriers, using the pre-printed label attached to the package containing the Products, the Customer may return the Products to the Company, without paying the necessary costs himself. According to the procedures and terms provided for the exercise of the right of withdrawal, this method allows the Company to directly pay, on behalf of the Customer, the costs of returning the purchased Products, freeing the Customer from any obligation to pay to the courier. This method also allows the Company to verify, at any time, where each package is located, freeing the Customer from any liability in case of loss or damage of the Products during transport.
- If, on the contrary, the Customer decides to use a different courier than the one indicated by the Company in the withdrawal form, the shipping costs of the Products will be borne exclusively by the Customer itself.
- The right of withdrawal - in addition to compliance with the terms and procedures described in the previous points - is understood to be exercised correctly if the following conditions are also fully met:
TIME AND METHOD OF REFUND
- After the return of the Products, the Company will carry out the necessary verifications regarding their compliance with the conditions and terms indicated in paragraph “Right of Withdrawal” above. In the event that the verifications are successfully concluded, the Company shall send the Customer, via e-mail, the relative confirmation of acceptance of the Products returned in this way and shall reimburse all payments received from the Customer, including the original delivery costs (with the exception of any additional costs arising from the Customer's choice to request a different delivery method from the standard one offered by the Company).
- Whatever the method of payment used by the Customer, the refund is activated by the Company, after verification of the correct execution of the right of withdrawal, in the shortest possible time and no later than 14 (fourteen) days from the date on which the Company received the notice of withdrawal, provided that, by that date, the Company has received the returned Products or proof of shipment thereof. Otherwise, the refund will be suspended until the receipt of the Products or of the proof of shipment.
- The Company will make the refund using the same payment method used by the Customer for the initial purchase, unless the Customer has expressly agreed otherwise. If there is no correspondence between the recipient of the Products indicated in the order form and the person who made the payment of the sums due for their purchase, the refund of the sums, in case of exercise of the right of withdrawal, will be made by the Company, in any case, to the person who made the payment.
- The value date of the reimbursement is the same as the debit date; consequently there will be no loss in terms of bank interest.
- In case of exercise of the right of withdrawal, it is not possible to directly replace the chosen Product with another one; in order to purchase a new Product, the Customer must place a new and separate order from the previous one.
- If the procedures and terms for exercising the right of withdrawal, as specified in indicated in paragraph “Right of Withdrawal” above, are not respected, the Customer will not be entitled to a refund of the sums already paid to the Company; however, he may re-obtain, at his own expense, the Products in the state in which they were returned to the Company.
Click HERE to return